HOW TO CHOOSE AN INSURANCE COMPANY?
Choosing an insurance company is an art, but it need not be complicated. The two most important considerations you need to make are as follows. First, you need to find a company that has the product you need. It is what you need that drives the process, and not just what is available.
In this case, it makes sense to assess your needs before choosing an insurance company. Don’t just choose a company because it has a good name. Make sure that what it is offering meets your needs.
5 Question You Should Ask While Choosing AN Insurance Company
We following five questions can help you clarify your motor insurance needs.
- Do you need basic insurance to make it legal to drive your car, or do you need comprehensive car insurance in kenya to fully protect you from the widest possible range of risks?
- Do you have an ongoing relationship with an insurance company or are you new to motor insurance
- Would you like to avoid paying excess or are you ok paying excess in the event of an accident
- Do you want a specialised cover (with enhancements), or are you ok with the standard covers issued by insurance companies
- Are you looking for the widest cover possible, regardless of cost, or are you looking for the lowest available cover for your vehicle?
Secondly, look for a company that will charge you comfortable premiums. When making this decision, factor-in the reputation of the specific insurance company. For instance, an insurance company that does not have a good reputation in the market may also be charging very low premiums than those with a better reputation. On the other hand, you can get very good deals from reputable companies.
If you have these two points in mind while buying insurance, you will rarely go wrong. You can do all your research on InsureAfrika.com to ensure that you get the best deals.
Also Read -